Prospective students please apply online within the application period by using the application form that is available on this page. Please carefully read previously all information on this page.
You have to print out the overview of your application data (as a pdf-file), check it for correctness and send it with date and signature by post to the Koordinationsbüro Molekulare Biomedizin (please do not use folders or plastic pockets and do not enclose back postcards - you can request the complete receipt of your documents online!).
The application shall be accompanied by:
- As a signed copy by post:
Controlled and signed printout of the data specified in the online application (pdf file generated by the system),
- online as a file:
- a tabular CV,
- a photograph,
- a photocopy of the university entrance qualification,
(Photocopies or transcripts of foreign certificates must be certified by the German diplomatic or consular authorities in the country of origin, or by the diplomatic representation of the country of origin in the Federal Republic of Germany.) If the certificates are not in German, English or French language, officially certified translations are to be attached. Please read the information on foreign applications!)
- where applicable, evidence of a course-specific vocational training,
as well as:
- In the case of an application for admission to the second degree, proof of the completed first degree with an examination grade (officially certified photocopy) and a detailed written justification,
- In the case of a partially completed study abroad, proof of the same (possibly with translation),
- In the case of an existing vocational training, proof of the same,
- In the case of an already completed service (military service, community service, voluntary social/ecological year, care/development service or development assistance service), a copy of the a certificate of service,
- In the case of an application for a preferential selection (because you were prevented by the above-mentioned service from enrolling on the basis of an admission for the course now applied for), a copy of the admission certificate,
- In the case of an application for selection according to hardness criteria, an application for hardship with detailed justification, documented by evidence according to the Hochschulstart-Richtlinien.
Deadlines for the study program Molecular Biomedicine:
Applications for WS 2018/2019: May to July 15, 2018
Awarding of the study places: beginning of August 2018