1. Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in
- Molecular Biomedicine
- Molecular life sciences
- or related fields.
2. Additionally, applicants must have conducted an experimental bachelor thesis.
3. All courses are held in English. Applicants who are not native speakers of English should demonstrate adequate competence of the English language by acceptable results on an internationally recognized test. Minimum language requirements are met by achieving the following test scores:
- TOEFL paper-based test: 550
- TOEFL computer-based test: 213
- TOEFL internet-based test: 87-109
- IELTS: 6.0
In addition, the certificates APIEL and CPE meet the requirements of English proficiency. Applicants that took English courses at a German gymnasium until their final examinations (Abitur) or that wrote their bachelor's thesis in English do not need the above mentioned tests.
The Master program Immunobiology: from molecules to integrative systems will admit 25 students per year. Admission to the Master program involves a selection procedure based on academic achievements.
Applications from EU-citizens are welcome until June 30th. Applicants from Non-EU countries are requested to take part in a video-interview to find out if their bachelor's degree fulfills the needed requirements. The application deadline for Non-EU citizens is April 30th. The interviews will be held in May.
The online application is processed on the "University of Bonn Online Application Portal". When you are on the "University of Bonn Application Portal", please read the general information (application procedure) before starting your application (new application).
Checklist for all required documents:
- a curriculum vitae (CV) written in English
- a statement of motivation
- copies of academic degree certificates (including grades)
- any documents on further academic degrees
- copies of the proof of proficiency in English
- copies of any additional qualifying examinations
Please send the requested documents only as pdf-files.